Murder on the Menu
Corpses in the alley, corpses in the house, and corpses in the park!
Join us for historically inspired menus and beverage pairings served with a side of real life
murder from Cincinnati's past, including Harry Baldwin, Anna Marie Hahn, and George Remus.
- Thursday, June 17th: Harry Baldwin Murder
- Saturday Brunch, June 19th: Harry Baldwin Murder
- Thursday, July 15th: Anna Marie Hahn Story
- Thursday, August 19th: Harry Baldwin Murder
- Thursday, September 16th: Anna Marie Hahn Story
- Thursday, October 21st: Harry Baldwin Murder
These events – entertainment, dinner and beer (Baldwin) or
wine (Hahn) pairings – are all-inclusive experiences for 60.00.
Thursday, November 18th: The Imogene & George Remus Story - 70.00
A special Prohibition Era menu & whiskey event, featuring George Remus Whiskey.
Purchase tickets in advance at Cincy Murder Dinners